For Program Participants:
Thank you for participating in the 2014 Ethernet Summit. Here is helpful information for preparing your presentation and reaching conference support people.
- Submit your proposed presentation.
- Register (as a speaker) for the Summit. Speakers from exhibiting or sponsoring companies or organizations are registered automatically at no charge. Other speakers must register online. Speaker fee is $300 and grants access to all events, luncheons, receptions, and prize drawing.
- Submit your bio
- Tips for Powerful Presentations. Find out how to make your message echo in the minds of your audience long after you’ve left the room…
- Bring your laptop and your presentation to the Summit. Arrive at least one hour before your speaking time and coordinate with your session chairperson.
- In order for your presentation materials to be included in the Online Summit Proceedings you must submit your presentation to Rich Pesin by April 21, 2014.
- Register online for speaker’s badge by April 21, 2014
- Make hotel reservations for Summit rooms at the Hilton, just across Tasman from the SCCC.
Biographical Statement and Transfer of Copyright
Speakers must have a biographical statement and transfer of copyright form on file with Ethernet Summit.
The biographical statement is used by your session chair to introduce you. The transfer of copyright form simply gives the Summit the right to publish your materials (slides) as part of the on-line Proceedings. It does not preclude you from using or publishing them elsewhere or convey ownership rights.
There are two (2) PowerPoint Templates available for download here. Choose the one that works best for your presentation. Please be sure to bring your presentation and your laptop to the event.
Right-click on the link and download the file. Open the file with MS PowerPoint.
Please contact our webmaster if you have any problems downloading any of the documents on this page.