"If you expect to dominate a market segment, you should be able to dominate an industry panel discussion on the topic." – Dr. Tom Bradicich of HP
For Program Participants:
Thank you for participating in the 2015 Ethernet Technology Summit. Here is helpful information for preparing your presentation and reaching conference support people.
- Submit your proposed presentation.
- Register (as a speaker) for the Summit. Speakers from exhibiting or sponsoring companies/organizations can register at no charge. A registration code has been given to the person coordinating your company’s exhibit or sponsorship. Questions? Contact Kat@OpenServerSummit.com Other speakers must register online. Speaker fee is $300 and grants access to all events, luncheons, receptions, and prize drawing.
- Submit your bio
- Tips for Powerful Presentations. Find out how to make your message echo in the minds of your audience long after you’ve left the room…
- Bring your laptop and your presentation to the Summit. Arrive at least one hour before your speaking time and coordinate with your session chairperson.
- Register online for speaker’s badge by March 13, 2015
- Submit your presentation to Rich@EthernetSummit.com by March 13, 2015
- Make hotel reservations for Summit rooms at the Hilton, just across Tasman from the SCCC.
Biographical Statement and Transfer of Copyright
Speakers must have a biographical statement and transfer of copyright form on file with Open Server Summit.
The biographical statement is used by your session chair to introduce you. The transfer of copyright form simply gives the Summit the right to publish your materials (slides) as part of the on-line Proceedings. It does not preclude you from using or publishing them elsewhere or convey ownership rights.
Please contact our webmaster if you have any problems downloading any of the documents on this page.